The Stanley Steelmaster 16 oz Curved Claw Hammer offers a sturdy, durable, long-life design that is ideal for household and light-duty applications professional applications. The hammer head is made from fully heat-treated carbon steel, which offers strength, durability and safety. The head and handle are two separate pieces of steel, which are fitted together through a 5-tonne force-fit assembly, which ensures the safety of the handle.
The seamless, tubular steel shaft has an ergonomic design, which is well-balanced, making this hammer comfortable and easy to use. What’s more, the over-moulded rubber handle grip is textured to offer a secure, solid hold on the hammer for additional control.
The hammer features a curved claw which is ideal for quick, easy nail removal.
- Heat-treated, high-carbon steel head for improved durability and strength
- Fully polished head is laser-marked with hammer weight
- 5 ton force fit head to handle assembly for improved safety.
- Plated tubular steel handle driven into head and swaged for permanent fixing.
- Steel shaft is chromed and shot-blasted to resist rust
- Seamless, oval tubular steel shaft provides strength and balance.
- Rubber grip is textured to provide comfort and control
- Flared grip end helps to prevent hammer from slipping out of user’s hand
- Claw Style: Curve
- Face Style: Smooth
- Head Length (in): 4-7/8 in
- Head Length (mm): 123 mm
- Overall Length (in): 13-3/8 in
- Overall Length (mm): 339 mm
- Head Weight: 16 oz
- Style: Nailing